Saturday, August 29, 2009

friendship bag

I've been working on ideas for the friendship bag swap. I have the fabric that I want to use for the actual swap, now I need to decide on a design. Here's the first attempt at a mini version of my nantucket bag. I think next one I will make the prairie points a tad bit smaller.
The bags are just big enough to hold a charm pack! I have one of those & some other goodies to send to my surprise partner. I also put a little hook on the inside of the bag for a tiny pair of embroidery scissors. I'll show you the final product when it's finished! Maybe I'll even make 2 & have my first give-a-way here! Great idea!

You might wonder why I have been playing around so much with my blog.... I bought Tara Frey's book "Blogging for Bliss". It's a wonderful book with so many inspirational ideas. Ally told me that I am jealous of everyone else's beautiful blogs & I think she might be right. Is Blog Envy such a terrible thing? So this version of my blog is very busy but I think I like it... for now. Who knows what the future might hold?

Off to the craft room...

No comments: