Wednesday, April 18, 2012

ticker tape blocks seventeen and eighteen

I can't believe we only have three more months of ticker tape blocks  to make! I have quite a collection already, eighteen completed blocks so far! Here are my April blocks finally completed (I had them together before my trip but had to get a peach colored border fabric)

First, Lime Green....

Owls, apples, Halloween candy.... this is becoming quite the I Spy quilt! And peach....
I love those ducks. So glad I found a scrap of them in my stash.

I've also been cruising along on my lime and gray swap blocks. I think I have 47 done, so 18 more to make. What have you been working on?

3 comments:

Maria said...

I really love all your ticker tape blocks but the lime is one of my favorite. So looking forward to seeing all the blocks put together.....

Thanks for visiting.I really love making my flowers and houses.Finding the right bits of fabric for them can be challenging.
Hugz
Maria

Melissa said...

These look great as always - I like the variety of patterns you can get in one little block!

Cheryl said...

Love these!! How fun.