Sunday, March 31, 2013

an Easter Llama basket!

Miss Ally has always had a thing for Llamas. I think mostly because they are different (and hard to find I might add!) When most of her friends were loving unicorns and butterflies, she chose llamas. Who am I to argue? So, when I saw the llama fabric in the Modern Home line by Mona Luna I decided to make her a new Easter basket. Something she can use for storage in her bedroom (and in her dorm room, sooner than I want to think!)

I lined her basket in little leaves in green, with a nice sturdy layer of batting in between. And I had some extra fabric, so I decided to make her a little wallet to coordinate...


 Add some peeps and Easter couldn't be much better. I hope you all have a blessed day. We will be celebrating the risen Lord with our church family in worship.

6 comments:

Maria said...

Love your Llama Basket and ourse Ally...

Maria said...

Oh!!!! PURSE

Deborah said...

Adorable!!!

Melissa said...

What a precious gift for that sweet Ally!

Hope you're having a wonderful Easter!

Sally said...

I love this basket with the llama fabric! I think the llamas are just adorable!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Cute basket!! Happy Easter Ellyn! I hope you had a great day.