Monday, June 10, 2013

revisiting the line dance quilt...

I really love the Line Dance quilt pattern from Pink Chalk Fabrics (It's a free pattern you can get here). It's a great size for a baby quilt, lap quilt, etc. You might remember the ones I made before, here and here and the ones the girls made too. Well, a friend of mine asked me to make another last week. A birthday gift for a young woman she knows. I had been wanting to sew something up with the Simple Marks fabric for a while and this was the perfect opportunity!


The sashing fabric is grunge (I'm not sure about the color names, sorry!) And I love the back just as much....

I don't think I'll ever get tired of this cute pattern...


5 comments:

Maria said...

Another gorgeous Line Dance Quilt..
Love the colours....

Anonymous said...

I like to your blog
legal process outsourcing

Barb Neiwert said...

That's great fabric for that quilt - love it! Did you use a charm pack?

Melissa said...

Another great quilt! Finally catching up on some blog reading today.

Antoinette said...

A lot of depth in that pattern! Well done!