Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Crafty Tuesday February style

Six of us gathered for Crafty Tuesday yesterday. First up was a bit of show & tell.....
 Trae finished her scrappy trip along topper & I do love it. Especially how she strategically used ivory strips in each block. Fabulous!
 Grace is making this pretty quilt as a gift.

 Next up, birthday celebration! Happy Birthday to me (I'm not shy!). This pretty package arrived last week from Maria in Australia. Check out the fabulous text print fabric she wrapped it in! That's a gift in itself.....
Inside was this beautiful table runner which I just love! (see how happy I am?)

Also a fat quarter of darling sewing machine fabric, a pretty scissors fob and two adorable barnyard buttons! I'm a spoiled girl! Thanks Maria

 And all of these wonderful goodies from my crafty Tuesday buddies......
 Gluten free cookies, a fun water jun, tons of pretty fabric, a book, some notions, Tiger Tape, a project bag.... OH MY! The best gift of all is their wonderful friendships. I'm so blessed to have awesome friends.

We enjoyed some crafting time & all went out for a Birthday lunch of pizza and salads. After they all left, I cleared off the dining room table and put my pretty runner in the place of honor.

Life is good.


4 comments:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Sweet gifts. LOVE that table runner. Happy, Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy your special day!

Maria said...

How lovely to have your friends celebrate your BD with you.
Lucky you received lots of goodies and the table runner looks great on your table....

Maria said...

P.S. Great show and tell ladies.

Melissa said...

What a great collection of gifts! I like that text material the table runner was wrapped in!