Saturday, June 14, 2014

another presidential library

Hubby and I love to visit presidential libraries. Ok, let's be truthful here. Hubby is a history buff. Visiting presidential libraries is truly his thing. Over the years, after seeing many with him, I have become interested too.

On Thursday, while former president George H W Bush was sky diving for his 90th birthday, we visited his library in College Station, TX. 
 The lobby was filled with visitors enjoying cake and ice cream in his honor (even though he wasn't there!) Check out this fancy cake.
 Hubby sat and had a chat with the President....
 And I took a turn sitting in his chair in the oval office....
What did you do exciting this past week?

3 comments:

Maria said...

You look great sitting in the chair at the Oval Office..

My exciting thing this week was coming home WITH hubby...

prsd4tim2 said...

So fun to see your adventures! Glad you're having a great time. I barely left the house all week, but I got that quilt top done, and that was fun... Maybe if I just follow that map I'll find a treasure after all!

Melissa said...

FUN photos! We need to make it down there & see H.W.'s library one day soon, too. We had a FUN day with Daddy Saturday & I made some Christmas cards for my Christmas in July class! :>)