Friday, June 27, 2014

girls in my studio and a WINNER!

It's been quite a while since my young teenage friends from church have come over to sew. In fact, they have never been to my new house! Two of the girls came today to make pillows....

 They learned to make half square triangles and had a great time arranging them into patterns. I just love how their pillows turned out! Nice job girls!
 Also, I didn't forget that I owe you all a winner of the gift certificate from Pen & Paint from my last post. You all found things you loved in the shop. I knew you would. I pulled up Random.org on my phone and couldn't believe my eyes when this number was chosen.....
Number one! I've never seen that chosen before! So our winner is Happy Cottage Quilter who said: Oh my, I had to look at all of them. They are so wonderful!! Do What Makes Your Heart Sing, and My Cup Runneth Over are my TWO favorites

Congrats to you! I'm off to email you now, I know you'll love your little shopping spree. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Maria said...

WOW girls your pillows look fantastic.... Love both designs....

Congratulations to your giveaway winner too.

Patchwork Mummy said...

Those pillows are great it looks like you all had great fun.

Jocelyn said...

Woo-Hoo!!! Thanks so much!!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

cute pillows and congratulations to your winner!