Wednesday, August 6, 2014

crafty tuesday recap

Yesterday was crafty Tuesday at ellyn's place. I can't believe next month we will celebrate 2 years of crafty Tuesdays! We had lots of fun activities happening.... scrapbook supply sorting/tag making, appliqué, crochet, hexie making....
 We also took some time to celebrate 2 summer birthdays in our crafty group. Now that they've received them, I can share the mini quilts I made for my two pals for their birthdays!

First for Melissa, my sunshine yellow loving, happy friend! A mini dwell by Thimbleblossoms in her favorite colors....
 my favorite part is this silly chick poking through the door....
 And for Joellen, my awesome quilting buddy, my variation on the mini stitch by figtree & co....
Love these gals so much & it was fun to make them each something to hang in their crafty spaces!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

super cute minis!

Maria said...

Lots of fun you have all had over the last two years.
Love the minis you made your friends

Melissa said...

It was great FUN & I adore my new wall hanging!!!

Goldogmom said...

What size are the minis and each square? I really like them.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Very cute minis!