Saturday, August 1, 2015

July is done!

Well you'd never know it from my blogging (or lack there-of!) but I had an incredibly productive July in the sewing room. When I checked my list (do you keep a list of finishes?) I had SEVENTEEN finished items for the month! Wow! Some of them I've shared with you here. Some you'll see down the road because they are gifts, swaps or pattern tests which cannot be revealed quite yet. Here are a few of my finishes:
I even managed to keep up with my calendar journal, something that has been hit or miss this year. (it should also be noted that July was the first month since January that I did not get on an airplane! So that may have contributed to my crafty productivity).

My August journal is ready to go. It won't be empty for long, I assure you. Hope to do a better job blogging this month too. There, I said it.
I can't wait to share more of what I've been up to! meanwhile, I just realized that today is my seven year blogaversary. Seven years! man it would have been great if I had a giveaway or something special ready for the event. I'll work on that....

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow - you were quite productive in July! Love the red, white & blue of the July calendar!

Debbie said...

17 projects is amazing! Also looks like you had alot of good eats! Congrats on 7 years - that's very cool!