Wednesday, February 7, 2018

What to Wear Wednesday Ebony T-shirt

Ha! I told you What to Wear Wednesday wouldn't be a weekly event! Looks like maybe monthly? Oh well, I'm trying.

Today's feature is the Ebony T-shirt by Closet Case Patterns. What a great pattern! I made view c, the raglan tunic length in a size 16 and it's absolutely perfect. A very quick make. I'd love to make the dress sometime too. Just need to find the perfect fabric!

This one is a herringbone textured knit I found at Urban Spools. It has a great drape & is the perfect weight for this short sleeved, spring top. I used a gray rib knit I had on hand for the neckline.

Kudos to my photographer (hubby) who also got some fun headshots for me without meaning to. This top is going straight into the "pack for quilt con" pile! See you there?




4 comments:

Lisa C said...

Great finish! I love a top that is comfy, can be dressed up or down, and that makes me feel good. Great job!

Debbie said...

Very cute!

Ondrea said...

You look gorgeous girl!

Maria said...

T Shirt looks great and a lovely photo shoot...