Friday, March 30, 2018

My New Hexagon

Wow. Three years I've been working on my New Hexagon quilt (pattern by Katja Marek). A lot of memories in this one, a lot of hospital rooms stitched in, and crafty Tuesdays. Finally it's finished!


The fabric is all Sun Prints by Alison Glass The entire quilt is English Paper Pieced, 52 different hexagon patterns. Quilting was done by my awesome friend Diann
It was fun to take it out on a little photo shoot today.



I'm so happy to have this one finished! And I absolutely love the way it turned out.







5 comments:

Debbie said...

Yay! That has got to feel SO good to have this quilt done! It's beautiful!! Nice photos too! ;-)

Maria said...

Well worth the wait! Absolutely gorgeous Ellyn.

Made by Mrs Jones x said...

Wow, such a beautiful quilt. Your hard work has really paid off.

Ondrea said...

Your quilt is stunning. Gotta luv hexies.

Kristin said...

Congratulations on a beautiful finish!